HVAC Career Opportunities in Palm Springs
Become a Part of Our Skilled Heating & AC Service Team
Job Title: HVAC Lead Installer
Experience: 3 Years HVAC Installation Required
Job Summary: It is the responsibility of the Lead level 2 to install basic HVAC systems and any other related HVAC components correctly and in a timely manner with a helper. The Lead Level II, will work under general supervision with a moderate amount of creative design given.
At Blair Heating & Air, we are always looking for individuals who share our passion for helping our neighbors in Palm Springs and the rest of Coachella Valley achieve the highest level of comfort in their homes. With over a decade of experience, we have seen how the air conditioning and heating business has expanded and the demand only continues to grow by the day. If you are a detail-oriented individual who loves to solve problems and has exceptional people skills, our highly skilled team will love to have you onboard. We are a company that treats each of our employees as family and we are looking forward to helping you reach your personal and professional goals with us. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Call our office at (760) 853-5027 for any questions, or visit this page for other information about our job openings!
What Makes Blair Heating & Air a Great Place to Work?
As a Palm Springs HVAC service company dedicated to employing the best possible team members, we also strive to be the most conducive place for each of our employees to succeed in their chosen field of expertise.
Below are some reasons why Blair Heating & Air is a great place to work:
- Our culture – At our full-service company, we recognize the ever-changing landscape of HVAC technology. We know that to be on the forefront, we much always continue to train and challenge each member of our team. This approach allows our staff to be motivated in achieving their personal and professional goals, subsequently leading to our company’s goals as well.
- Our benefits – We take care of our employees like our family and we want them to always be healthy and happy. That is why we provide a premium benefits package that includes medical coverage including dental health, paid vacation leaves, opportunities for advancement, as well as company events for members of our team and their families.
- Our vision – We want to be revered as a company that hires only the best people and makes sure that these individuals are well-taken care of the best way we can through competitive wages, continuing education and training, as well opportunities for advancement within the company.
- The people – At Blair Heating & Air, we are not just a service company, we are a people company as well. We strive to be the ones who provide relief to our customers, which is why we are keen on individuals who are professional, goal-oriented, and quality-minded to make sure that positive attitude and teamwork are being fostered throughout the company.
- Work safely following company policies
- Install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
- Install sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment
- Premeasure jobs to identify proper materials required for install
- Receive, verify and load all equipment and materials needed for each job
- Provide assistance to other leads as directed by management
- Provide training to helpers
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job
- Take all readings on a machine and understand the importance of such
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management
We are looking forward to working with you! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, feel free to call us at (760) 853-5027! For additional information about job openings, click here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blair Heating & Air is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.