Heating Services in Desert Hot Springs
Providing Expert Heating Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance
When your home heater requires repair, it’s important that you seek professional service immediately. Broken or malfunctioning heaters could pose a potential danger to you and everyone else in your home. Rather than risk your safety, trust our service professionals to evaluate the condition of your heater, and repair, maintain, or replace the unit as necessary. Our team at Blair Heating & Air can work with you to provide you with the home service you require at a price you can afford.
Why Choose Blair Heating & Air?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Products and Service
- Financing Available
- All Technicians are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- EPA & NATE Certified Technicians
Call (760) 853-5027 to request a free estimate for your heater installation!
Heaters We Service
We can help with a variety of services for your home heater. If you need repairs we know how to service many different models and brands, and we have experience working with some of the most advanced heating systems. We also offer same-day services when necessary.
Types of heaters we work with include:
- Boilers: Boilers use hot water to heat your home. The boiler heats the water and sends it to circulate through pipes in your home’s walls and beneath the floors. This heating system usually lasts the longest, but is typically only found in older homes.
- Furnaces: Most American homes are heated by furnaces, which can be powered either by electricity, gas, or even oil. The furnace heats air and sends it up into ducts that then send air into each room through vents.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are one of the most energy-efficient heating options, and they work similarly to furnaces. The use hot air through a network of ducts and send the air into the home through vents, though heat pumps gather air from outside.
Our professionals can help with a wide array of heating issues. Contact Blair Heating & Air in Desert Hot Springs and schedule a visit with our service technicians.