Expert Palm Springs Heat Pump Repair
Efficiently Heat or Cool Your Home with Heat Pump Maintenance
If your heat pump is not operating correctly you may be noticing higher energy bills as of late. In the cooler months, a heat pump can freeze up with coat of ice that will prevent the unit from defrosting. In warmer months, a heat pump may run constantly and due to dirty filters or dirty coils. Whatever the case may be, our Palm Springs heat pump repair team has over a decade of experience serving and excelling in home climate control projects.
Advanced Heat Pump Technology
As an alternative to an air conditioning unit, many homeowners are choosing to install a heat pump in their homes instead.
A heat pump is composed of two parts:
- An outdoor unit which looks similar to an air conditioner (the actual heat pump) and
- An indoor air reservoir where air circulates
This system is designed simply to move hot air either into or out of your home. For this reason, heat pumps can both heat and cool a home, by moving air from the outside in. Whether you are looking into installing a heat pump for your home or repairing your existing system, our Palm Springs residential HVAC service team can help.
A More Energy Efficient Choice for Your Home
Since the heat pump does not generate heat on its own, it does not require as much energy as an air conditioner or heater to operate. Most heat pumps run on electricity rather than gasoline, decreasing your carbon footprint as your home is not emitting as many harmful gasses into the atmosphere.
Heat Pump Services You Can Trust
Blair Heating & Air can provide you with a wide range of Palm Springs heat pump services including maintenance and repair. We can also help you determine if a heat pump is a good choice for your home.
Our team consistently provides:
- Reliable recommendations that best suit your home
- Customized heating and cooling solutions that maximize your climate control
- Safe business practices to protect you and your property
- 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed, bonded, and insured contractors who arrive in uniform and operate professionally
Schedule a heat pump repair in Palm Springs when you call Blair Heating & Air at (760) 853-5027!