Palm Springs Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Reliable Heating Services for Maximally Comfortable Homes
Don’t wait until the cold months to realize your furnace is not operating properly. Instead, have your furnace annually maintained by our residential HVAC service team. With a reputation for providing consistent customer satisfaction, Blair Heating & Air is your source for high-quality furnace repair.
Find out how we can help you with your furnace repair and maintenance in Palm Springs by calling (760) 853-5027.
Common Furnace Efficiency Problems
Since a furnace operates on gas or oil, any problems can quickly lead to expensive utility bills. For this reason, if you notice a spike in your bills, have your furnace inspected to see if it's wasting fuel.
Problems customers commonly have with their furnace include:
- Filthy air filters that reduce air flow, making your system work harder
- Ignition or pilot light concerns that can lead to dangerous gas leaks
- Improper thermostat readings, causing the unit to suddenly turn on or off
- Rumbling and creaking furnace noises that are louder than normal
Helpful Tips for Maintaining Your Furnace
Our Palm Springs furnace maintenance technicians prioritize your comfort and happiness above all else, which is why we strive to provide helpful knowledge that can ensure a top performing unit.
Follow these tips in maintaining your furnace:
- Yearly switch out your furnace's air filter to make sure debris isn't slowing the air flow.
- If your thermostat seems to be causing heating problems, consider replacing the battery.
- Wall-mounted thermostats which do not operate from a battery source may need to be relocated in the home for a more accurate read.
- Make sure nothing is sitting near or on top of your furnace. Not only does this block air flow, but it can also cause improper thermostat readings as well as fire hazards.
We also recommend annual preventative maintenance appointments to keep your furnace operating safely and efficiently. We are also licensed for cooling systems, if your AC is starting to act up too.
For regular tune-ups as well as scheduled service calls, contact the Palm Springs furnace repair and maintenance specialists Blair Heating & Air at (760) 853-5027!