Palm Springs Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Reliable Heating Services for Maximally Comfortable Homes in the Coachella Valley
Don’t wait until the cold months to realize your furnace is not operating properly. Instead, have your furnace annually maintained by our service team. With a reputation for providing consistent customer satisfaction, Blair Heating & Air is your source for high-quality furnace repairs in Palm Springs.
Find out how we can help you with your furnace by calling (760) 853-5027.
Common Furnace Efficiency Problems
Since a furnace operates on gas or oil, any problems can quickly lead to expensive utility bills. For this reason, if you notice a spike in your bills, have your furnace inspected to see if it's wasting fuel.
Problems customers commonly have with their furnace include:
- Dirty air filters that reduce airflow, making your system work harder
- Ignition or pilot light concerns that can lead to dangerous gas leaks
- Improper thermostat readings, causing the unit to suddenly turn on or off
- Rumbling and creaking furnace noises that are louder than normal
Can Dirty Furnace Filters Make You Sick?
According to recent studies done by the America College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI), dirty air filters can lead to indoor air pollution. This pollution triggers allergic reactions and sinus congestion in people allergic to pollen, mold, and certain animals. Be sure to follow regular maintenance guidelines and switch out your air filter annually.
Helpful Tips for Maintaining Your Furnace
Our Palm Springs furnace maintenance technicians prioritize your comfort and happiness above all else, which is why we strive to provide helpful knowledge that can ensure a top-performing furnace.
Follow these tips in maintaining your furnace:
- Yearly switch out your furnace's air filter to make sure debris isn't slowing the airflow.
- If your thermostat seems to be causing heating problems, consider replacing the battery.
- Wall-mounted thermostats that do not operate from a battery source may need to be relocated in the home for a more accurate read.
- Make sure nothing is sitting near or on top of your furnace. Not only does this block airflow, but it can also cause improper thermostat readings as well as fire hazards.
We also recommend annual preventative maintenance appointments to keep your furnace operating safely and efficiently. We are also licensed for cooling systems if your AC is starting to act up too.
For regular repairs as well as scheduled service calls, contact Blair Heating & Air!
On time, Knowledgeable, Courteous- Sarah
Very professional and high quality service- John and Sandra
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!- Jill
I am happy with the work they did for me- Tom
Precise and Quick- David
10+ Years Experience & Award Winning Service
Financing Available & Free Replacement Estimates
Licensed, Bonded & Insured With Large Job Capabilities
Quality Products & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
EPA & NATE Certified Technicians
Same-day & After Hours Service Available