Indian Wells Heating Services
Trust Our Experienced Professional Technicians
If your heater is broken, ineffective, or unsafe, our service technicians can help. Keeping your home warm and comfortable is important all year round, and making sure your family home runs on safe heating is our top priority. Our trained technicians at Blair Heating & Air can take a look at your current heater and provide necessary repairs, replacements, or new installations.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Products and Service
- Financing Available
- We Offer Same-Day Service
- All Technicians are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Call (760) 853-5027 to request a free estimate for your heater installation!
Heating Systems We Help With
Our professionals are trained to install and repair a number of different heating systems commonly found in Indian Wells homes.
Types of heaters we service include:
- Boilers: These units use water to heat the home. Natural gas heats the water, which is then circulated through pipes running in the walls and below the floors. Boilers are usually found in older homes.
- Furnaces: Most modern homes rely on furnaces for heat. Furnaces circulate warm air through a system of ducts that run throughout the home. They can run on gas or oil, generating heat by using either of these sources as fuel. The temperature of homes running on furnaces can be controlled using a thermostat.
- Heat Pumps: Typically heat pumps are used as both heating and cooling units, and they distribute air of the desired temperature throughout the home. Unlike the furnace, this system pulls air from outside of the home.
Whatever system you rely on for heat, our technicians can help. We can survey your current unit, make repairs, or replace the unit entirely. If you are looking to install a new heating system in your home, our technicians can explain to you the pros and cons and help come up with a customized heating plan for your home.
Contact Blair Heating & Air today to get started.