Palm Springs Heating Services
Is Your Home Not Heating Evenly? We Can Help!
Homes stay warm when their heaters are operating properly. If your HVAC unit has developed a problem, you may experience unevenly heated rooms, stale smells coming from the vents, or difficulty maintaining the warmth throughout your home. Have Blair Heating & Air inspect your furnace or boiler to determine whether it needs repair or replacement services.
We offer a wide range of heating services in Palm Springs, including:
- Boiler Maintenance & Repair
- Furnace Maintenance & Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Maintenance & Repair
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heater Maintenance & Repair
- Heater Replacement
- Commercial Heating Services
Schedule an appointment when you call (760) 853-5027! We provide a free quote on our Palm Springs heating replacement services.
High-Quality Service for Every Heating System
Each home has a different heating unit that requires a unique skill set to service.
Types of heaters you may have in your own home:
- Boiler - Using natural gas, a boiler heats water and circulates this in order to distribute heat evenly. The hot water runs through a pipe network throughout your home, adding radiant heat to your environment.
- Furnace - Through a system of ducts, a furnace circulates warm air through your home. Furnaces also run on gas or oil, generating heat through the burning of this fuel. The household thermostat controls the air temperature.
- Heat Pump - As both a heating and cooling unit, heat pump distributes warm air or cooled air, depending on the needs of your home. The system pumps air from the outside into your home.
Some other common types of heating include space heaters, which are standalone units, or radiant floor heating, which consists of piping that runs through the floors to spread heat upwards through the room.
Preventative Maintenance for Optimum Performance
Having your heating system regularly serviced not only prolongs its lifespan and maximize efficiency but also prevents serious fire hazards from accumulating in the vents or around the unit. We recommend having your heating system serviced before the cold months, so you can be sure it is ready to perform when you need it most.
Schedule a maintenance call with our Palm Springs heating technicians by calling (760) 853-5027.